Accredited SINTA Rank 5
1. General Terms of Writing
- Manuscript should be written in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) or English.
- In manuscripts that are written in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language), words in foreign language should be in italic.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 10 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE standard for Reference style.
- You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
- Abstract must be written in both English and Bahasa Indonesia, and is required for a paper submission.
- Tables and Pictures that are presented in the manuscript should be numbered and titled.
- Tables should be in Table format and not pictures [.jpeg, .png, etc.]. Make sure pictures included are in high resolution.
2. Open Access Copyright
All accepted papers will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication. CC-BY Licenced means lets others to Share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and Adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially).
3. Privacy Statement
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
4. Publication Frequency
Jurnal Ilmu Komputer dan Teknologi (IKOMTI) continuously published two times a year (May and November).
5. Manuscript Preparation
The manuscript should contain the following section in this order:
- Title and Author Title of articles should describe the main content of manuscripts, be informative, concise, and not exceed 15 words. Authors’ names should be written without salutation or academic title, and Authors’ origin institutions should be provided evidently.
- Abstract Written briefly in no more than one paragraph of 150-250 words, containing background, research objectives, methodology, and brief summary of the result of the study. Keyword should not be longer than 5 words or concepts, written alphabetically.
- Introduction Introduction contains brief explanation on background of the research, state of the art, objective of the research, and research contribution and novelty.
- Methodology Make sure that work can be repeated according to the details provided. It contains technical information of the study presented clearly. Therefore, readers can conduct research based on the techniques presented. Materials and equipment specifications are necessary. Approaches or procedures of study together with data analysis methods must be presented.
- Result and Discussion Every data presented in the manuscript should be discussed comprehensively. The sequences are as follows: data presentation, data comparation with other researches on its kind, and stating the relevant theory concerning the presented data.
- Conclusion Conclusion should be withdrawn on the basis of research findings, formulated concerns and research purposes. Conclusion is presented in one paragraph without numerical form of expression. Explain your research contributions to science.
- Acknowledgement Acknowledge the persons who contribute to the research, e.g. research funders, if any, in this section.
- Reference References are set using reference manager (preferably Mendeley) with IEEE standard for Reference style. It should contain at least 80% of primary references and include sources no older than the past 10 years.
6. Submission Files
The submission file is the docx format in Microsoft Word 2007 or later version. The manuscript is written on the A4 paper size and the content is displayed in two columns. please use the IKOMTI template to make it easier for you to write the manuscript, in addition to helping the editor in layout editing process. We use Open Journal System (OJS) fully. The manuscript acceptance will be done by uploading to the OJS system via https://ejournal.uhb.ac.id/index.php/IKOMTI/submission/
7. Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1) Submission has not been previously published or is under consideration of another journal.
2) The submission file format should in Microsoft Word 2007 or later version.
3) The manuscript is written based on the guidelines and word template. Those can be seen in IKOMTI’s template.
4) The manuscript is used Citation & Bibliography feature in Microsoft Word for handling citation in manuscript.
5) The list of authors listed at the time of submission is final and should not be changed.
6) We suggest there should be at least 15 references within the manuscript.
7) Using the IEEE standard for Reference style and general Layout.