Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submitted paper will be firstly reviewed by the editors to determine whether the paper meet the edition theme and submission guidelines. Papers which meet the theme and the guidelines will be assigned to selected reviewers for peer-reviews. Viva Medika: Jurnal Kesehatan, Kebidanan dan Keperawatan is a double blind peer-reviewed journal which involves reviewers based on their experties relevant to the topic of the paper. Final decision of paper acceptance is solely decided by the editors according to reviewers' comment.
Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are prohibited. Viva Medika: Jurnal Kesehatan, Kebidanan dan Keperawatan uses PlagiarismCheckerX and iThenticate to scan papers for detecting plagiarism. Thus, Appropriate citation and quotation should be used
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.