Peer Review Process
Viva Medika Journal applied the following peer review process policies:
- The Editors will review the submitted manuscript (by the author(s)). It will be evaluated and checking the manuscript's suitability with the journal's scope and conformity with the journal template. In this process, the editor communicates with the author(s). In this process, the editor communicates with the author(s) and decides the manuscript is eligible for review or decline.
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 (above) will be sent to two or three reviewers to review their content using the double blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and or accept/reject articles.
- The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Viva Medika Journal.
- The editor's decision is final.